Thursday, September 11, 2014

Movin' on Up

Field trip for today's blog entry: I've begun freelancing RPG reviews to red-hot hobby site Geek Native! Here's the link for my first review: http://www.geeknative.com/48617/can-haz-fate-core-review-secrets-cats/

Tomorrow my next review will be posted. You astute readers out there (I count about zero of you) may point out that I've previously said RPGs are unreviewable. However, I do point out in that very entry that, although I do believe that no review can honestly tell you if you'll enjoy an RPG product or not (because it's always going to depend on the particulars of your gaming group), I did say that RPG reviews can have value as an assessment of a product's quality outside of actual play. That is precisely what I've done on the two published reviews so far, and it's what I shall continue to do for however long I've got this gig for.

And since I've been busy writing those reviews, I'm going to end this blog post right here. I hope you find the review(s) useful, and if you have any questions, comments, or critiques, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Own Loser Path

"If you're a Sym main, please exit the stream," was the description yesterday of one of the Overwatch Twitch streams I follow....