Thursday, May 7, 2015

The End?

I'm not sure if I'll be coming back to this ol' blog. Things have changed since my wife left, two days ago. I am a different person now. The world looks a little different to me. Not all bad; not all good, either. Just different. Her and I, we've both changed. Grown, one could say. That has made my perspective shift. This blog, that once looked like a part of my life, seems vestigial now.

I don't know for sure if I'm going to stop writing in this blog. I just know that it doesn't seem nearly as relevant, interesting, or important to my life as it once did.

Don't worry, though. I'm going to keep writing. I've got plans. Good plans, I think. I'm not going to talk about them, because I have this superstitious belief that my plans get cursed the moment I speak them. I'd rather focus on putting those plans in motion than talking about it.

So for those of you that have read my blog in the past, thank you. I will keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Own Loser Path

"If you're a Sym main, please exit the stream," was the description yesterday of one of the Overwatch Twitch streams I follow....